Fuzzy Pickles
Welcome, We hope you enjoy your visit!

New here? Have a look around!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fuzzy Pickles
Welcome, We hope you enjoy your visit!

New here? Have a look around!
Fuzzy Pickles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2020 Corner

2 posters

Go down

2020 Corner Empty 2020 Corner

Post by Hikarichi the Ghost Wed 26 Feb 2020, 4:45 pm

Greetings fellow Fuzzy Picklers! Chances are that if you are reading this, you might be here for nostalgia, remembering the old days of Miiverse. As promised, I come here once a year just to keep in touch with this little wholesome place. I refuse to forget this forum. I hope most of you are still making art. Back in the day on MV, I used to be in High School and today I'm in my 2nd year of college. I think that I've been improving my art even though I'm focusing in a different career. I believe that even though people study things not related to art, that dosent mean they should stop creating stuff.
On other notes...is anybody looking forward to Animal Crossing New Horizons for the Switch? I used to play AC on gamecube and DS (even though I skipped city folk on the wii and New Leaf on the 3ds). Also, is any of you still making drawings? (Digitally on 3ds or traditionally)
Anyway, sorry for long post! Since I was surfing in the Archieverse, I had the feeling that I had to visit this place. Farewell again! Until next year xD
Hikarichi the Ghost
Hikarichi the Ghost

Pk Tiger likes this post

Back to top Go down

2020 Corner Empty Re: 2020 Corner

Post by Pk Tiger Mon 23 Nov 2020, 9:25 pm

Hey Hikarichi! Sorry for such a late reply. I have been doing alright lately, stuff has been a little rough with the virus but it's fine, just have online classes and such. Yeah, I'm definately nostalgic about the Miiverse days Smile, they were some good times! I can't speak for everyone, but I'm still making art! Sorry that this forum is so dead, I think we may have mentioned this in the past but we have a discord server and we talk more frequently there. I'll provide the link in the next reply if you want to join, it'd be nice to talk with you more often Very Happy . I'd love to see your art, I remember it was amazing and I'm sure it has only gotten better. What career are you studying? And yes! I have gotten Animal Crossing New Horizons and it's a fun game, I don't play it a ton lately but I hope to get back into it soon. Hopefully you see this message soon and not as long as it took for me to see yours XD. It's sad how quiet this forum is, but i'm glad it's still around so we can talk. I hope you are doing good! Stay safe Very Happy
Pk Tiger
Pk Tiger

Hikarichi the Ghost likes this post

Back to top Go down

2020 Corner Empty Reply

Post by Hikarichi the Ghost Mon 23 Nov 2020, 9:40 pm

Greetings PK Tiger. By the time I read your reply I'm pretty busy with final exams. I would love to see more of your art too. I heard discord links tend to expire and it since the forum is not active, I'll probably miss it. If you wanna see some of my recent drawings, I only have instagram: @ink_phantom
Since I have a busy semester, right now is inactive but I'll try to post more often in the future. Stay safe!

Hikarichi the Ghost
Hikarichi the Ghost

Pk Tiger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pk Tiger Mon 23 Nov 2020, 9:54 pm

I'm glad you saw the reply ^^. I hope your finals go well, I know those are tough but I'm sure you'll do a great job. I'll send the the link in the next reply as I don't currently have access to any links but once I get ahold of Guy I'll send it. I think he can set it to not expire so I'll have him do so. I can also message you the link on instagram if that's easier. I'll follow you! Mine is @tigerdrawss
Pk Tiger
Pk Tiger

Hikarichi the Ghost likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down