Fuzzy Pickles
Welcome, We hope you enjoy your visit!

New here? Have a look around!

2019 Corner

Go down

2019 Corner

Post by Hikarichi the Ghost on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 2:28 am

Greetings, ghostly fuzzy picklers. I feel that 2019 and the years to come might be full of surprises for us Nintendo fans. The reason I wrote this is because I really have a nostalgic moment remembering the old days back on MV. Anyway, the Archiverse is a place where miiverse posts have been recovered (but not everything). I noticed some of the past members of this forum where in the archives though I could not find my profile or drawings (at least I have my post historial safe). I now have a discord but it seems im late xD I'm still making art on instagram (@marley_warrior). I still can't believe I miss the gaming conversations. I'm always busy but on my free time, I make sure to remember things that were awesome. This forum was one of them. It will always be^^ Well, I'll continue jamming on my ukulele, making traditional art and playing alot of Smash Bros Ultimate.
Until someday^^. Happy Gaming.
(I might still be around xD)
Hikarichi the Ghost
Hikarichi the Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2019 Corner

Post by CardboardLuigi on Fri 01 Feb 2019, 6:55 pm

It's been a while, hasn't it?
It's nice to hear that you've been doing alright.
A few of us have moved to a Discord server that's a little more active than this forum. And some of us didn't but hey, what are you going to do?

Hope you have a nice day.
CardboardLuigi
CardboardLuigi

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174045806/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikarichi the Ghost on Fri 01 Feb 2019, 7:16 pm

Greetings again. There's not much to do unfortunately. At some point I wanted to join the Discord server but perhaps its better to stay here in this "empty" forum. Anyway I would not be active very much. This place is sort of like a museum XD. I'm glad you are doing alright. Take care and have a nice day (or night).

Hikarichi the Ghost
Hikarichi the Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down