Fuzzy Pickles
Welcome, We hope you enjoy your visit!

New here? Have a look around!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fuzzy Pickles
Welcome, We hope you enjoy your visit!

New here? Have a look around!
Fuzzy Pickles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 doodle Corner

4 posters

Go down

2017 doodle Corner Empty 2017 doodle Corner

Post by Hikarichi the Ghost Mon 30 Oct 2017, 4:07 pm

2017 doodle Corner 20171013
Boo! I made my own topic to post my doodles when I have some free time and I think all of you should so the same. That way it's a bit easier to look up our art. I'm looking foward to see your drawings! Have a spooky day...

Last edited by Hikarichi the Ghost on Thu 27 Feb 2020, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikarichi the Ghost
Hikarichi the Ghost

Back to top Go down

2017 doodle Corner Empty Re: 2017 doodle Corner

Post by Guy Sun 05 Nov 2017, 2:30 pm

Just in time for the spirit of Halloween (or was anyway...) I will definitely do that! I haven't really made (and had) the time to draw anything new. Hopefully I can rectify that soon enough. School and work is sucking up a lot of my time, boo. And not the spooky boo, the stinky boo. This is a really awesome drawing though! I didn't end up getting around to carving a pumpkin this year...I still have one sitting outside, so I could do it still. Seems a little too late now, but better then never I suppose!

We can and should definitely have a thread for all of our art (or make one for each artwork or whatever) That would be fun! However, this place isn't really used all that much. So you would probably get more views posting on deviantart or tumblr. I know a few of our friends and miiverse users transitioned over there. Not that I'm discouraging you from posting here. By all means, I would like to see more of your works and I will do the same.

...but if it's viewership you're seeking, tumblr might be the place to go.
Guy
Guy
Admin

https://fuzzypickles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikarichi the Ghost Wed 08 Nov 2017, 4:26 pm

I knew it since the first time I came to this forum XD I enjoy my time here, I don't really mind if it's visited alot, cuz it's a special little place where miiverse buds can talk anytime. Anyway, when it comes to viewership, I'm posting on instagram and I'm considering tumblr as well. By the way, new 3ds users can post directly to tumblr, so it's like a plan B since Miiverse closed....
Every now and then, I will visit this little forum to chat, share and comment something random. I'm busy, but I take a few minutes to visit and see what's new. Oh boy, but it's pretty hard to get noticed on instagram and tumblr, since the're giant social networks. Today, we live in a world where being an artist is easy and you won't get attention unless you are popular. Im also worried about art thieves...that is why I wont share my own characters (I got tons of sketches) and sometimes I wonder if I should quit doing what I love because what's the point of being an artist if I won't be acknowledged? Lol. Sorry for long post xD
Hikarichi the Ghost
Hikarichi the Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldyhare Wed 08 Nov 2017, 8:11 pm

Oooo I like the drawing Hikari!! >v< I should consider making one top to share the drawings I make, someday I hope. ^v^
I hope you get rest time still and such Joe, I know it's been busy for everyone lately and I just wouldn't want anyone feeling bad in their business, but still being healthy..
And aww.. never quit doing what you love because of those things Hikari! Draw because you love to, and who knows maybe someday you can share ideas you have, it'll only help you grow someday. ^v^ Makes me think of the OCs I share, which I'd wanna make a cartoon someday. I guess I wanted to pitch in to just say that, keep on drawing if you want to, after all passion drives artists. VvV and also Tumblr is a nice place by the way, I have one. X)
Zeldyhare
Zeldyhare

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikarichi the Ghost Mon 20 Nov 2017, 4:58 pm

Thanks very much for the advice guys. I've been pretty busy lately so sorry for late reply. I'll be back someday with another drawing. Have a nice week xD
Hikarichi the Ghost
Hikarichi the Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-bunbun Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:29 pm

That is such a cool and cute drawing you did Hikari! I love the variety of the characters in it ^ v ^
I guess it has been a while since I posted art here, I am sure things will pick up here next month when winter break is here U v U
I know it can feel discouraging when your art does not really get noticed, but I hope you won't quit. It always does start off that way, but you have so much potential. Truth be told you were one of my favorite artist on MV ^w ^
peachie-bunbun
peachie-bunbun

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikarichi the Ghost Sat 09 Dec 2017, 8:30 am

Thanks alot guys (late reply Sad ) merry Christmas by the way xD
Hikarichi the Ghost
Hikarichi the Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Tue 12 Dec 2017, 5:42 pm

It's not Christmas yet, but thanks for the holiday wishes! I hope you have a great season as well! If you read this before the weekend, you're welcome to join me and a few other Miiverse pals in watching holiday cartoons to get into the spirit!
Guy
Guy
Admin

https://fuzzypickles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikarichi the Ghost Fri 20 Jul 2018, 10:53 pm

07/20/18 This should be called the ghostly doodle corner xD
It's like Patrick star's secret box... Its dark in here but anyway light is literally my name. Since nobody is in here then...take a melody...simple as can be...

2017 doodle Corner 20180711

Sent from Topic'it App
Hikarichi the Ghost
Hikarichi the Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down