Fuzzy Pickles
Welcome, We hope you enjoy your visit!

New here? Have a look around!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fuzzy Pickles
Welcome, We hope you enjoy your visit!

New here? Have a look around!
Fuzzy Pickles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which games are YOU playing lately?

+3
Guy
peachie-bunbun
Hikarichi the Ghost
7 posters

Go down

Which games are YOU playing lately? Empty Which games are YOU playing lately?

Post by Hikarichi the Ghost Sat 02 Sep 2017, 10:26 pm

Just a random question. Whenever a season passes and a year flies away (2017 is ending xD) everyone gets into a game, no matter what season it is. Currently I'm playing Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and Megaman legacy collection(currently on megaman 3) . I play on my free time. A few months ago I was into animal crossing wild world, but I switched games. I went from relaxing games to challenging ones because I think it changes my mood and I can gain motivation. In this way I can concentrate on studies and homeworks. I think games helps us challenge and exercise our minds.
Hikarichi the Ghost
Hikarichi the Ghost

Back to top Go down

Which games are YOU playing lately? Empty Re: Which games are YOU playing lately?

Post by peachie-bunbun Sat 02 Sep 2017, 11:49 pm

Oh this is really cool! I tend to do this too ,or move on to a game right after beating or completing one.
I recently beat Mother 3 for the 2nd time, and beat Kirby Planet RoboBot.
I'm still trying to complete more things for Kirby Planet RoboBot and playing through The Legendary Starfy ^ v ^
peachie-bunbun
peachie-bunbun

Back to top Go down

Which games are YOU playing lately? Empty Re: Which games are YOU playing lately?

Post by Guy Sat 02 Sep 2017, 11:58 pm

This is a great idea Hikarichi!

Oh Luigi Mansion for the 3DS was a pretty fun game! I kind of wished they made it more free roam like the original GameCube version, but it was still a great game!

And Wild World was a fun time waster to. There wasn't so much management like there is in New Leaf so you had the chance to just mess around and do whatever. I liked making up silly constellations.

I never played any of the games you mentioned Jenni, but I did happen to play some of Mother 3. I was a little late to the show on that one lol. I've been playing a lot of New Leaf lately. I just like the mild mood of the game. It's really relaxing after a 12 hour work shift, powering down after night classes, or whatever.

I also got Hey Pikmin for free. It's a fun game, but it definitely doesn't compare to the other three games. Plus it's a lot less challenging. I don't think I would own it if it wasn't for the fact that I got it for free, but it's still another fun game to come to every now and then.
Guy
Guy
Admin

https://fuzzypickles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldyhare Sun 03 Sep 2017, 12:05 am

Oh wowza! >v< Hmm that's a good question.. it's kinda something I gotta think about. ;v;'

I recently beat Mother 3 for the 3rd time (Lazytown edition XD), and Chrono Trigger only earlier I finally beat after so long! and I've been playing some Kirby Air Ride, Return to Dreamland, and I've been playing a lil Starfy as well, hmm.. I did get Zelda Phantom Hourglass as a gift from someone, but I have yet to get farther but I plan to soon! >v< There's also other games I still haven't beaten but wanna play more sometime like Super Princess Peach, and I think that's all I've got off the top of my head. XD
Zeldyhare
Zeldyhare

Back to top Go down

Post by ST4NCE Sun 03 Sep 2017, 12:33 am

Ohh, these are all very fun games to be played! ^ v ^

Hmmm, as of now I am playing through Apollo Justice, Mario + Rabbids, Undertale, and Hey Pikmin. I agree with Joe about Hey Pikmin, it is less of a challenge than the other Pikmin installments, but it is still pretty enjoyable as a pocket-sized pikmin puzzle game UvU Im at the level where the Winged Pikmins are, and I just love them so much * v * not to mention the autumn songs in the game too
ST4NCE
ST4NCE

https://twitter.com/Desplosion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Sun 03 Sep 2017, 7:56 am

How are you liking the Mario and Rabbid crossover Stance? That one kind of looked really weird when it came out, but it does look like it'd be fun to try out.

And I'm at the water level in Hey Pikmin? I'd say close to the boss area. I really like that they went back to finding relics and junk from the past, like they did in Pikmin 2. I really enjoyed that part of the game. Or how Olimiar would seriously assess what he found completely wrong. Like the 8 pound weight that you need 100 purple Pikmin to carry was assessed as a very heavy artillery round.
Guy
Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikarichi the Ghost Sun 03 Sep 2017, 8:19 am

Nice, everybody. Very Happy
I just had a random flashback and the last game I played on a console was Mario Galaxy (wii) but I stick to my N3ds to avoid the wii. This way I can avoid easy distractions (unless it's summer or christmas) XD I miss the pikmin series very much. Pikmin 4 deserves to come for the switch. I don't have the switch yet. Its my dream to play zelda BotW. Mario odyssey really catches my attention and maybe in a distant future I can get a chance to play them.
I always thought when new games get released, you don't have to get into them quickly and If you want to try a classic game, it's never too late to give it a shot.
I still remember playing earthbound in 2013 for the first time and Megaman on 2014. Games that I knew in my childhood but I never got the chance to play them until now xD I still remember it like it was yesterday :'D Another random thought is that Mario sunshine deserves a sequel xD (opinion)
Hikarichi the Ghost
Hikarichi the Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Sun 03 Sep 2017, 10:14 am

Mario Sunshine definitely needs its own sequel, that game was too much fun! I also loved the colors and celshade like effect it had. I wish they would use that palette again sometime...
Guy
Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CardboardLuigi Sun 03 Sep 2017, 10:15 am

Games I've played lately, eh?
Well, there's Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Hyrule Warriors, M.U.G.E.N, Super Smash Bros. 4 (I've been on a losing streak for this one),  Catherine, EarthBound Beginnings, Super Metroid, Link to the Past, Super Mario 64 DS, and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (Specifically Sonic 3).

On a less related note, the latter game also has my least favorite game, Kid Chameleon.
CardboardLuigi
CardboardLuigi

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174045806/

Back to top Go down

Post by ST4NCE Sun 03 Sep 2017, 12:35 pm

Mario + Rabbids is actually a whole lot of fun!! In all honesty, I was not intending to buy the game in the first place. I too thought the crossover was weird and unfitting but from the feedback I heard from twitter, I decided to give it a try. And I have no regrets so far! Very Happy The music, character interactions, and cutscenes are just so uncanny and amazing. Somehow Ubisoft and Nintendo pulled off something that no one thought could be done UvU

I love Olimar's journal of anything he gets, especially the amiibos. When you get the Inkling Girl statue, the description is kinda tragic ; u ;
They did confirm a while back that they were planning/developing Pikmin 4 but that was shortly after Pikmin 3 came out. For certain it will come on the Switch someday! What the switch needs is a Gamecube virtual console ; u ; plox nintendo
ST4NCE
ST4NCE

https://twitter.com/Desplosion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikarichi the Ghost Sun 03 Sep 2017, 1:00 pm

Oh boy I agree with the gamecube virtual console thing, it's a great idea!
Does Olimar have different descriptions when you scan different amiibos? Are they all compatible? I wonder what happens when scanning smash bros amiibos (like ness,lucas,etc) What I loved from pikmin was the object descriptions, they were hilarious.
Hikarichi the Ghost
Hikarichi the Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Sun 03 Sep 2017, 1:27 pm

Don't worry about it Drew, I usually have a losing streak on Smash myself. Especially when I try to use Dr. Mario. He's not the easiest fighter to use.

I was contemplating trying the Rabbid game, even if it did seem weird. Mainly because it was so out of the ordinary it had to be tried lol. I remember in Pikmin 1 the first artifact you find is a child's smelly and worn shoe. I forget what he deemed it as, but I think he used it as a bed?
Guy
Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pk Tiger Sun 03 Sep 2017, 9:57 pm

I recently beat Breath of the wild! Other then that I will probably get back into Ocarina of time very soon and I got Metroid Prime but am unsure if I will continue it or not because I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected. Side games that are not story based that I am playing are Spatoon 2 and Namco Museum (try to beat high scores and such).
Pk Tiger
Pk Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down