Fuzzy Pickles
Welcome, We hope you enjoy your visit!

New here? Have a look around!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fuzzy Pickles
Welcome, We hope you enjoy your visit!

New here? Have a look around!
Fuzzy Pickles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well It's Certainly Been a While, Hasn't It?

4 posters

Go down

Well It's Certainly Been a While, Hasn't It? Empty Well It's Certainly Been a While, Hasn't It?

Post by CardboardLuigi Fri 25 May 2018, 8:20 pm

It's been a bit since someone posted here, and even longer since I myself did, huh?
I guess this was merely the way things have gone, I guess.
Some of us have moved on to Discord (Specifically, Guy, Jack, Virgil, PopCulture Triforce, Emma, and I. Lucas and Buddy are also there, but they aren't very active, and Beth simply didn't join this forum.), due to how it's considerably more convenient, while the rest of us moved on to other things.
Nonetheless, I hope that you're all doing well.
(And I hope you actually see this message.)
With regards!
Drew.
CardboardLuigi
CardboardLuigi

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174045806/

Back to top Go down

Well It's Certainly Been a While, Hasn't It? Empty Re: Well It's Certainly Been a While, Hasn't It?

Post by Hikarichi the Ghost Wed 06 Jun 2018, 9:31 pm

Oh wow, time goes really fast. I remember joining this forum to keep chatting with nice buds from MV. It seems everybody has moved (like when a villager from animal crossing moves). Anyway, we are individuals that are busy with stuff in our lives. It was nice being here for a while. Anyway I'll be checking this place when I get bored. If nintendo makes something similar to MV in a future, I hope we could share game experiences or artwork again.
I should keep posting artwork on instagram though xD Until someday, guys.
(Im a ghost who will roam around in this place anyway xD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Hikarichi the Ghost
Hikarichi the Ghost

Back to top Go down

Well It's Certainly Been a While, Hasn't It? Empty Re: Well It's Certainly Been a While, Hasn't It?

Post by Zeldyhare Wed 01 Aug 2018, 10:31 pm

I thought I'd check this place today! And yeah it's been a while but I am wondering if sometime I should get Discord to talk to friends. VvV hope you all are doing well, I've just had a busy but fun summer! ^v^
Zeldyhare
Zeldyhare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Thu 09 Aug 2018, 9:36 pm

Hey Zeldy and Hikarichi! Sorry I didn't check this place out sooner. It hasn't been used much since the majority of use transitioned over to different places. I'm sure we've all had a busy and fun/interesting summer. It's good to hear from you and that you're doing well. I mean, at least from what I've read here. If you want to join discord, it's always there. We use it to keep in touch and it's a lot easier to chat with one another then using NewLeaf's stylus pen chat. Or any other online game for that matter.

Well it's nice to hear from you again. I hope you're still doing well and that your summer is winding down nicely before school or college? rolls around in the corner. It's crazy to think that summer is already almost over.
Guy
Guy
Admin

https://fuzzypickles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum