Fuzzy Pickles
Welcome, We hope you enjoy your visit!

New here? Have a look around!

♪The Roost Cafe♫

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ♪The Roost Cafe♫

Post by Zeldyhare on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 3:44 pm

Good afternoon to you as well Jenni!! (๑>◡<๑) aww I hope you are all doing swell!! ^v^

I had to put this song, its one of my favourites! >v< All these songs are lovely!! VvV

Zeldyhare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-bunbun on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 4:01 pm

Aww thankyou Zeldy! ^ w ^ I am just relaxing drawing on my 3DS again. I can see why you did it is my favorite of the theme songs! U v U
I must show you this I recently found it and thought of ya ! > v <
peachie-bunbun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pk Tiger on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 9:47 pm

Ha ha Stance that is a good one Very Happy.

This is a song I really enjoy listening to it just sounds so awesome! I need to play some more Final Fantasy 7, I was having issues with saving so idk if that was my fault or just the emulator but whatever it is I better figure it out.

Also the8bitdrummer version because the drumming in it is amazing!

Pk Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 10:30 pm

Nice choices Jack, those are both cool!

I honestly can't remember that song from Spirit Track...but it has been a while since I last played that game.

That game was so annoying with the flute to. My mic was completely ruined so every time I was forced to use it was like pulling my hair out. It took countless tries lol oh man...overall it was a good game from what I do remember!

I actually like this song because they usually played it a lot on the PSO servers whenever there were big events or the planet was on fire. It was just a really catchy song, although most times they played the Japanese version so I never understood it lol. But that guy on the saxophone had a lot of energy.
Guy
Admin

View user profile http://fuzzypickles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldyhare on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 10:36 pm

Aww Jenni that little video is too precious of a combination, the cuties together singing so sweetly, it's so innocent and makes me think of you too!! >v< ;v; I hope you had fun drawing on the 3DS, and I hope you're doing amazing now!! I hope you're all doing lovely! ^v^

It makes me think of these videos, not that they are the same but one is AC and got reminded of the other cause of it. VvV
Zeldyhare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldyhare on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 10:57 pm

I wanna mention that song is so catchy Joe, it's real jazztastic!! VvV Its real full of energy and swish! >vO

Also, Spirit Tracks is one of my favourite Zelda titles! >v< the flute did give me trouble sometimes, but only cause I had to use the 3DS mic which is the bottom right of the system. ;v;' that underwater theme is lovely.. VvV
Zeldyhare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CardboardLuigi on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 5:27 pm

Hope the title doesn't get me banned.
CardboardLuigi

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174045806/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 7:35 pm

Uh-oh Drew! Looks like you're going to get two weeks!

Deleted by administrator.
Post ID: 123-R2D2-896-BBQ

I saw you post something similar to this before on Miiverse, but never really understood the meaning of it. I'm assuming it's some meme that grew in popularity.

Btw, I'm kidding with my first comment.
Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CardboardLuigi on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 9:39 pm

Pannonkoek's Watch for Rolling Rocks in 0.5x A-Presses.
Perhaps it caught on because of the fact he used a few in-game exploits to perform quantum physics in Super Mario 64 just to avoid pressing A.

Here's some stuff with more SFW titles-

I can get into the less SFW stuff if you'd like
CardboardLuigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 9:16 pm

Nice choices guys! And yeah that's why I liked the Burning Ranger set so much, it's got a lot of jazz to it. So much souuuuul, you can just feeeeeel it...Here's another game with good music, plus it's a great game to!

The voice actors from Teen Titans (Robin and Raven) voice two of the mains in this game. (Lloyd and Presea)
Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-bunbun on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 5:56 pm

Wowzers! It makes me more intrigued about this game, I have heard lots of good things about it before! u v u
I also remember hearing Scott Menville giving his voice to Lloyd from this youtuber I am subscribed to, and they adore the Tales of Symphonia series

Had this song in my head recently *snaps along*
peachie-bunbun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 6:05 pm

Nice, it sounds catchy. Getting a greasers vibe from it. I haven't really played a Pokemon game in the longest time. The only ones I own are Blue and Red, which I found at some yard-sale.

And yeah you should try ToS someday, you won't regret it. It tackles a lot of subjects in the game and has really well fleshed out characters. Don't touch the sequel though, that is pure fanfiction garbage. Seriously. It's that bad.

I've also had this one stuck in my head for the longest time...raise your glasses high.
Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldyhare on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 6:37 pm

Wowza! I love the guitar and overall awesome feel of the Tales of Symphonia song, truth is I never had heard of the series till seeing this and Jenni mentioning it to me, it sounds like a lovely game and makes me thinking there's so many RPG games I'd love to play someday.. VvV

Oh my gosh I love that song Jenni I love that game too, it was so fun and it's so catchy, I've actually been listening to music from that game lately a lot it all sounds so nice!! >v< Makes me think when we played, gosh that was a blast. ;v;

I've been wanting to show this song off cause it's my favourite in Chrono Trigger, here you go!! VvV

Last edited by Zeldyhare on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeldyhare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldyhare on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 6:44 pm

I forgot to say, I love that song too Joe Majora's Mask was my first Zelda game, memories.. VvV There's actually a music box version of that song, might as well put it here. >v<

Zeldyhare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 6:49 pm

Zeldy come on! This is clearly the best song. I'm kidding, Peaceful Days is a great one to lol. But yeah, you both should totally try ToS...the other Tales I hear aren't so great. I wouldn't know, I only played Symphonia.

Oh and Greg Cipes? The voice actor for Beast Boy also voices someone in the game. No Starfire or Cyborg unfortunately...that Milk theme sounds like it would go well with a underwater area. Very nice!

Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-bunbun on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 7:35 pm

Yup I think that too! X3 Pyrite Town is very tough, rough, and dirty environment so it really fits! Truth be told most of my experience from Pokemon games are spinoffs, only main games I have played is Yellow which I played a long time ago and struggled, and Omega Ruby which I have played through. I did look for ToS online for gamecube a longtime ago, but it was expense I should try how it has been recently. Really!? All I know is the hero of the last game is viewed as a villain by the games protagonist which I did find really odd.
I love that song heehee, and that music box versin is cute Zeldy > v <
peachie-bunbun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 7:40 pm

By hero I'm guessing you mean Lloyd. Uh...I forget his name Remil...Emil? Something like that...anyway he sees Lloyd and all the main cast as villains, because reasons that they really didn't bother to go into.

And he has two sides of him. His normal side and this other part of him that has a mind of its own and is basically just his demon. I don't know, it wasn't very compelling. Marta and Emil? feel like self-inserts of some teenage fan-fiction writer. So a lot of the game is them just being too lovey-dovey. I didn't care for it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one...I always feel like the odd one out because I never really got into the Pokemon series. Good to know I'm not alone!
Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-bunbun on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 7:55 pm

Aww.. I wish we could play it together again, you did so great in the battles with lil bby Plusle! ^ u ^ Aww I love Peaceful Days that song it is cute and so peaceful!<3 u w u
Oh I love Robo Roll! X)

Last edited by peachie-bunbun on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
peachie-bunbun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-bunbun on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 8:03 pm

peachie-bunbun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-bunbun on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 8:14 pm

Sorry for sending so much, I could not put the Robo song while editing a text and only Pyrite Town kept showing up ^ ^'
Yeah! You described the scenario the exactly as how I remembered. From the sounds of it they should have made this game not take place the same time around the first game. I can be hopeless romantic, but I would never want it as the main focus of a game like that or as the most memorable traits of the main leads. From what you are telling me I'd honestly pass it
peachie-bunbun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldyhare on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 8:36 pm

Oh my gosh Robo's theme, or should I says both versions of his theme that's so genius to send the Rick Astley version of it too cause it really fits too perfectly it's kinda sad but kinda amazing!! X'D
Maybe someday I'll look into the first one, I know literally nothing about it very much except what you guys are saying and I suppose I'd pass on the others, I'm agreeing with all your points from the sound of it. ^v^'..

I have played a decent amount of main Pokemon games but it's a hard thing to say if I like side ones or mains better. X)
By the way here's another tune from that game, I thought I'd put I think since I do like it a lot. VvV

Zeldyhare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CardboardLuigi on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 8:56 pm

Undertale AUs.
Not much of a fan of them.
Nevertheless, Revolution.

That sounds too good to be in one.
(Then again, that might be my biases speaking)
CardboardLuigi

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-bunbun on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 11:54 pm

Yeah I cannot view Robo's theme the same after this revelation XD
I agree Zeldy the main games seem to have better gameplay, but I like the multiplayer in spinoffs more and story better, so I'm torn. That song is gorgeous and I really like the area in the game <3 U v U

Oh is that a Meaglovania remix ? It is really cool! ^ v ^

Just listened to the Paper Mario OST and this song has always been one of my favorites ^ u ^
peachie-bunbun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-bunbun on Sun 10 Sep 2017, 4:41 pm

A remix of an iconic theme <3
peachie-bunbun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldyhare on Sun 10 Sep 2017, 7:03 pm

All these tunes are so wonderful, wowza... VvV I love Toad Town, it's such a cute tune and brings back times to my head and makes me wanna play Paper Mario games! >v< I especially love the Rosalina's Observatory, gosh diddle it's so jazzy and comfy sounding!! ⭐️V⭐️ It actually reminds me of the fact that I listened to this yesterday while drawing.. VvV

Zeldyhare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top