Fuzzy Pickles
Welcome, We hope you enjoy your visit!

New here? Have a look around!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fuzzy Pickles
Welcome, We hope you enjoy your visit!

New here? Have a look around!
Fuzzy Pickles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I made this music remix awhile back

4 posters

Go down

I made this music remix awhile back  Empty I made this music remix awhile back

Post by Pk Tiger Fri 01 Sep 2017, 8:42 pm

listen to it if you want!
Pk Tiger
Pk Tiger

Back to top Go down

I made this music remix awhile back  Empty Re: I made this music remix awhile back

Post by Guy Fri 01 Sep 2017, 8:57 pm

This is really good! I remember you telling me a while back about how you wanted to start working on remixes and video game related music. Especially 8bit and SNES era songs. Unless I'm getting my memory jumbled, which happens from time to time.

I honestly couldn't remember the Song of Healing music from memory, since I last played the game on the N64 and never played the 3ds version. I keep forgetting that it came out for the 3ds...I need to play that version, since I also have OoT on the 3ds. Of course that game is unfinished to lol.

I had to listen to the official version and your remix to remember how it sounded. Anyway you did really good, so kudos! Your version has a melancholic and eerie feel to it. Do you have other versions planned out already that you want to try?
Guy
Guy
Admin

https://fuzzypickles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I made this music remix awhile back  Empty Re: I made this music remix awhile back

Post by CardboardLuigi Sat 02 Sep 2017, 10:42 am

Ah yes, backwards Saria's Song.
I think the remix sounds great!
It fits the tone of Majora's Mask well, I think.
CardboardLuigi
CardboardLuigi

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174045806/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pk Tiger Sat 02 Sep 2017, 4:49 pm

Thanks Drew and Joe! Today I am gonna try to figure out how to make 8 bit remixes however i am unsure if it is possible on my chrome book because remix software and editing software is limited. Guess I will just search and figure it out for myself!
Pk Tiger
Pk Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Pk Tiger Sat 02 Sep 2017, 4:53 pm

I should also add if anyone is interested or wants to collab, I use an application called soundtrap, I have a few unfinished projects that idk if i will ever finish
Pk Tiger
Pk Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Sat 02 Sep 2017, 6:44 pm

You'll definitely have to link us to them somewhere, when you get around to working on those! I never really took the time to create my own music or remixes, so I'm sure I wouldn't be a good pick for collaboration lol.

What about Soundbooth? For another sound editing program, that is. I think you can get a free 90 day trial of that. At least, they had that option a few years back. Good luck with your 8bit project!
Guy
Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-bunbun Sat 02 Sep 2017, 6:50 pm

Wow this is amazing and relaxing sounding as well! U v U
peachie-bunbun
peachie-bunbun

Back to top Go down

Post by Pk Tiger Sat 02 Sep 2017, 7:34 pm

@Joe
Yeah it is kind of tricky at first but eventually you can get the hang of it. I am no professional in fact, I mainly just screw around and see if it sounds cool XD. I found something to do 8 bit on except i am unsure it i can record the footage and idk if I can Import files so I might just put the notes out manually. I will keep you updated! Also I would like to add I really like it here Surprised

@Jenni thanks, I had a fun time making it! The only thing I don't like is the editing software put a big watermark in the video but it is better then not being able to put it up at all Smile
Pk Tiger
Pk Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Pk Tiger Sat 02 Sep 2017, 7:38 pm

@Joe I forgot to also add I have never heard of soundbooth. I will do some research though!
Pk Tiger
Pk Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Sat 02 Sep 2017, 8:21 pm

If you do look into it, go to the actual Adobe website. Don't get tricked into finding a 'free trial' from some unofficial link or company that isn't affiliated with Adobe. You'd probably get a virus that way.
Guy
Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pk Tiger Sat 02 Sep 2017, 8:30 pm

oh ok
Pk Tiger
Pk Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down